We suggest you to read the following, which are the Terms and Conditions for Dexotic.com (EVT Leg. 13890).
By visiting this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
- The website provides information about self-provided and third party services, linking to their websites when necessary. Products and services provided by these companies are their own responsibility.
- The data contained within this website does not represent the support or approval of any opinions, information, products or services provided by any third party involved. We do not control, guarantee or assume any responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness or even continuous availability or existence of said contents, links or third party websites.
- Accessing any third party link or website is under the visitor’s risk. Dexotic.com will not take any responsibility for any damages that may be caused.
Our services do not include lunch, museum or archaeological sites tickets or any extras (unless stated otherwise in each case).
Do not forget to bring comfortable and warm clothes (coat, gloves, hat), sunscreen and sunglasses.
People with heart-related or respiratory conditions should check with a doctor before their tour due to the high altitude of some activities.
Passenger’s luggage and personal items are their own responsibility.
Covid 19 Protocols
If you feel sick or think you have Covid-19 symptoms please do not make the trip
Temperature will be taken which should not be above 37 °C
Wear your mouth cover at all times during the trip.
Respect the distance of 1.50 m among passengers in boarding areas as well as in public sectors
Remember to keep suggested 1,50 m distance among visitors.
The company or its hired third-party services have the right to entirely or partially modify the schedule in the event of force majeure. The company does not take responsibility because of weather conditions, landslides, blocked roads, governmental decisions, stealing nor broke and/or lost luggage.
- 14 to 8 days prior to the tour: 90% refund
- 7 to 4 days prior to the tour: 50% refund
- 3 to 1 day prior to the tour: no refund
These are the current conditions and will be applied with no exception, even in the case of air or land transportation strike, roadblocks, riots, or any other force majeure.
Once the service has started, the passenger has no right to a refund for suspending, interrupting of modificating the tour for personal reasons.
In the case of third party services, their own cancellation policies apply. In the case of a refund by them, Dexotic.com may charge for administrative expenses plus a 10% for the hired services.
Underage policy for regular tours
This policy will apply for a minor every two adults.
From 0 to 2 years: Discount of 50% of the list price;
From 3 to 5 years: Discount of 30% of the list price;
From 6 years old and up: They pay 100%
Responsibility on third party services
Dexotic.com EVT Leg. 13890 acts as a link between the client and the service providers and its responsibility only applies to what is stated in act 18829 and the regulatory decree number 2182, article 14 which claims: “…agencies are free of responsibility against the clients when there is no offence, malice or negligence and said third parties operate under reglementations or laws approved by a competent authority which establishes the hiring mechanisms between a company and its clients”.