1 - About the Booking Process
We understand that you may not have a printer handy when you’re traveling so it is not necessary to have a printed copy. However, we require that you show ID matching your reservation and also the voucher number that is immediately emailed (or printed) to you after you make your reservation.
Yes and No 🙂
Reservations by mail or online are recommended for guaranteed spots on all tours (more in adventure tours). Reservations help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable, and they allow us to notify you of changes to the tour due to weather or anything that could disturb the tours.
In any case, we have 2 commercial offices in the center of Salta where you can come and book any activity in which we have availability.
We accept almost all available methods of payment:
- VISA credit and debit cards in our office;
- Cash in our office (ask for discounts);
- Bank transfer or deposit: We will send you the data of our bank accounts (only for argentine residents)
- Mercadopago: All credit cards. This method of payment works for Argentine residents and for some Latin American countries. See current promotions;
- Paypal: All credit cards. Payment is made in US dollars. This method of payment works for all countries. To be able to make the payment with Paypal, you must select the English version of our site to be able to see the prices in US $.
Once you have made the purchase, you can modify or cancel it by email.
Take into account the following:
- You can cancel the reservation for all passengers or only for some of them.
- Changes and cancellations are subject to the cancellation policy and for that reason some reservations do not allow cancellations or modifications.
Buying online from the Dexotic.com page is easy. In case you have difficulties, please follow these steps:
- Choose the tour, package or service of your choice. From the home page, you will find a summary of the best-selling tours from Salta.
- Once you have found the desired service, search the “Book the Tour” module. There you have to select the start date and the number of participants. The system will calculate the amount to be paid. Then you have to click on the “Add to Cart” button. You will automatically be redirected to the shopping cart where you can see the summary of the chosen services. You can continue browsing and choose more services to add to the cart or click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Check the details and enter the required information of the main passenger.
- Choose the payment method you prefer. Remember that if you want to pay with Paypal, the payment is made in USD and for that you must have the site in the English version.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the selection box.
- Click on “Place Order”. Ready! Within the next 2 hours you will receive an email with the payment confirmation and where we will ask you all the additional information we need to add the reservation and be able to send the vouchers.
If there is any problem with your payment or with the processing of your reservation, we will also inform you. Stay alert to our communications by email or contact us.
2 - About Prices and Payments
Unless it is detailed in the program, regular tours from Salta do not include lunch or entrance to museums.
For example: On the tour to Humahuaca, passengers will have 2 free hours in the village to eat. Passengers can take their food, buy something around town or go to a restaurant. The same happens with the other excursions (Cafayate, Cachi, Salinas).
The guide can suggest places, but passengers have no obligation to go to that establishment.
In the town of Tilcara, you can visit the archaeological site of “Pucara de Tilcara”, and the entrance must be paid for by the passengers (it is not expensive).
In the rest of the towns, there are not many options where the passenger has to spend extra (except for those who want to bring souvenirs and gifts from north argentina).
The adventure tours, have a different regime. Generally, meals are included and there are no extra fees to pay (unless the program indicates otherwise)
For more details or information, please communicate by mail: email@example.com
Please contact us to get the latest information on your desired trip.
3 - About Weather in northwest Argentina
The tours from Salta come out with rain or storm.
In the event that during the rainy season any road is closed by a river flood and it is impossible to reach the destination, we will inform the passengers in due time.
The weather forecast, during the summer season, usually shows rain every day, but in this region, there are always sunny areas. Do not be frightened by a bad weather forecast.
We recommend bringing comfortable clothes. The ideal would be technical clothes that allow you to walk and be wrapped in a comfortable way.
You can visit this article about the climate in northern Argentina.
3 - Tours Characteristics
In most of the regular tours from Salta, passengers are picked up for their accommodation, if it is within 20 blocks of the Salta City main square (9 de Julio).
There are some tours where PASSENGERS ARE NOT PICKED UP FOR THEIR ACCOMMODATION. For example: Train to the Clouds, Rafting, Movitrack, Extreme Games, among others.
Please, check this information, that will be clarified in the voucher. If you have any questions, you can contact us from the contact form.
4 - About the Terms and Conditions of the company
This is our Cancellation Policy:
- 14 to 8 days prior to the tour: 90% refund
- 7 to 4 days prior to the tour: 50% refund
- 3 to 1 day prior to the tour: no refund
Please read the complete page of our Terms and Conditions for more information.